Do you like wine?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Do you like wine?

Post  Yoni Ovadia on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Cris Whetstone wrote:Oh goody! queen It looks as though many of you fine people also enjoy wine. Hopefully we can help each other with tips and exchange many pleasantries. cheers

I'll go first. While a novice of wines red in color I do consider myself experienced with whites. I find that they are often better chilled. Anyone else agree? Question

Also, I would love to share pics of BDSM adventures of my family with the group. Anyone else? Like a Star @ heaven

I actually like my white wine put in the microwave for about 1 minute before serving. Yummy!!

As for BDSM pics, I only have ones with my cat. None of the family. You interested?
avatar
Yoni Ovadia

Posts : 116
Join date : 2009-01-19
Location : Sherman Oaks, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you like wine?

Post  Joe Hauck on Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:38 am

Linda Baehr wrote:I like wine. Sometimes I have trouble pulling the little plastic spout out from the box, though. affraid


Hell I just poke a hole with a screwdriver and insert a crazy straw
avatar
Joe Hauck

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-01-19
Location : La$ Vega$

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you like wine?

Post  Jorge Henriquez on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:51 am

Yoni Ovadia wrote:I actually like my white wine put in the microwave for about 1 minute before serving. Yummy!!

Does your microwave have one of those nifty "Auto Aging" buttons? I heard those really work.
avatar
Jorge Henriquez
MaoDerator

Posts : 167
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 40
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you like wine?

Post  Todd F r e n c h on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:54 am

Yoni Ovadia wrote:

I actually like my white wine put in the microwave for about 1 minute before serving. Yummy!!
Is that better than the Landreth blender method?
avatar
Todd F r e n c h
Admin

Posts : 381
Join date : 2009-01-19
Location : The South of California

View user profile http://wineberserkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you like wine?

Post  Rick Smith on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:01 am

avatar
Rick Smith

Posts : 90
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you like wine?

Post  Linda Baehr on Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:10 pm

Joe Hauck wrote:
Linda Baehr wrote:I like wine. Sometimes I have trouble pulling the little plastic spout out from the box, though. affraid


Hell I just poke a hole with a screwdriver and insert a crazy straw

A giant juice box. I like how you think.
avatar
Linda Baehr

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-01-19
Location : Paso Robles, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you like wine?

Post  DavidSawyer on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Zachary L A N G wrote:What the heck is Dee Arsey???
[img]

I was thinking more along the Smashing Pumpkins lines
avatar
DavidSawyer

Posts : 29
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 32
Location : Houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you like wine?

Post  steve albrecht on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:01 am

Bill Tex Landreth wrote:Wine...SH!T.

I thought this was whine.

Me too, dammit.
avatar
steve albrecht

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 51
Location : Roselle, IL

View user profile http://affinityremodeling.com

Back to top Go down

Wine? Sure

Post  J. Pfohl on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:36 am

Beringer White Zin. I have a vertical going back to 1947. Some in 3.0L of course to help with the aging curve.
Thunderbird when I want to look cool pirat I am only 200 bottle caps away from getting a free car!
20/20 when I'm going to the eye doctor Shocked
avatar
J. Pfohl

Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-01-23
Location : Albuquerque, NM

View user profile http://www.globalplatinumgroup.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you like wine?

Post  Brandon Miller on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Cris Whetstone wrote:Oh goody! queen It looks as though many of you fine people also enjoy wine. Hopefully we can help each other with tips and exchange many pleasantries. cheers

I'll go first. While a novice of wines red in color I do consider myself experienced with whites. I find that they are often better chilled. Anyone else agree? Question

Also, I would love to share pics of BDSM adventures of my family with the group. Anyone else? Like a Star @ heaven

I keep ice in my Chard at all times!
avatar
Brandon Miller

Posts : 62
Join date : 2009-01-22
Age : 42
Location : Roseville, CA

View user profile http://www.colemannicole.com

Back to top Go down

RE: Do You Like Wine

Post  Brad Swallow on Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:22 am

I have used it for cooking before. You mean to tell me you drink it straight?
avatar
Brad Swallow

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-01-24
Location : Ellicott City, Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you like wine?

Post  Steve Saxon on Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:40 am

Brad Swallow wrote:I have used it for cooking before. You mean to tell me you drink it straight?

Brad, wtf are you doing here? How did you find us?
avatar
Steve Saxon

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-01-19
Location : Gig Harbor, Wa.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you like wine?

Post  Brad Swallow on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:55 am

Steve Saxon wrote:
Brad Swallow wrote:I have used it for cooking before. You mean to tell me you drink it straight?

Brad, wtf are you doing here? How did you find us?

Some guy named Prem Rawat told me about the site, so I thought I would check it out.
avatar
Brad Swallow

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-01-24
Location : Ellicott City, Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you like wine?

Post  Mark.Ricca on Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:11 am

Brad Swallow wrote:
Steve Saxon wrote:
Brad Swallow wrote:I have used it for cooking before. You mean to tell me you drink it straight?

Brad, wtf are you doing here? How did you find us?

Some guy named Prem Rawat told me about the site, so I thought I would check it out.

He's from Eukanuba 12 right?


_________________
Give the people what they want.[b]

"Somebody get this freaking duck away from me!!!"
avatar
Mark.Ricca

Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you like wine?

Post  Cris Whetstone on Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Brad Swallow wrote:
Steve Saxon wrote:
Brad Swallow wrote:I have used it for cooking before. You mean to tell me you drink it straight?

Brad, wtf are you doing here? How did you find us?

Some guy named Prem Rawat told me about the site, so I thought I would check it out.
My Messiah Ton Cruise willed you here with the power of his being. Anyone who doesn't succumb to his powers is a homophobe.

_________________
WetRock
avatar
Cris Whetstone
MaoDerator

Posts : 246
Join date : 2009-01-19
Location : Anaheim, OC, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you like wine?

Post  John Holdredge on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Cris Whetstone wrote:I'm new to this board and I was wondering if anyone else here likes wine and why?





I love you

Have you ever seen a gladiator movie? Have you ever been to a turkish prison?

John Holdredge

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you like wine?

Post  Rich K0rzenk0 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:20 pm

I like wine and p0rn and since the wife's home, I guess we can talk about wine, for now.
avatar
Rich K0rzenk0

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 41
Location : LI, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you like wine?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum