Wine Berserkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TN: 2006 Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc SP Spit Fire

4 posters

Go down

TN: 2006 Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc SP Spit Fire Empty TN: 2006 Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc SP Spit Fire

Post  Rick Smith Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:10 pm

2006 Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc SP Spit Fire - New Zealand, South Island, Marlborough (1/25/2009)
A bit more viscosity and less primary cut grass and grapefruit than the 'normal'. I really enjoyed this. Some creaminess, but definite flavors of NZ Sauvignon Blanc, however they seemed much more subtle and subdued and less immature/in your face.

I plan on sourcing a few more bottles of this for the summer.
Rick Smith
Rick Smith

Back to top Go down

TN: 2006 Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc SP Spit Fire Empty Re: TN: 2006 Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc SP Spit Fire

Post  Todd F r e n c h Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:39 pm

I'm surprised they have any time to do more SB than their normal bottling, with the 39 million cases produced each year...

I used to love Kim Crawford SB in the summer
Todd F r e n c h
Todd F r e n c h
Admin

https://wineberserkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TN: 2006 Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc SP Spit Fire Empty Re: TN: 2006 Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc SP Spit Fire

Post  Zachary L A N G Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:11 pm

the regular bottling is just amazing for the price...I have a few of the spitfire as well and cant recommend them more than I already have. These are great, quality wines still coming in at a VERY competitive price!
Zachary L A N G
Zachary L A N G
MaoDerator

http://www.lawdoctors.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Tex Landreth Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Agreed that it is stellar QPR and always good in the summer time. I also like it for when we hit our local sushi joint.
Bill Tex Landreth
Bill Tex Landreth
MaoDerator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down