Wine Berserkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkenstone Vineyards: A Winery With A Very Serious Future (w/pics)

+10
Bob Kaminski
Peter Cargasacchi
Yoni Ovadia
Brandon Miller
Otto Dobre
John Holdredge
Michael Bowden
mike pobega
Glenn Levine
Roy Piper
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arkenstone Vineyards: A Winery With A Very Serious Future (w/pics) - Page 2 Empty Re: Arkenstone Vineyards: A Winery With A Very Serious Future (w/pics)

Post  Jeb Singleton Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:38 pm

See, my plan worked. I was envisioning $200, and you've already managed to make the low $100's seem reasonable. I'd contribute something more meaningful, but still stuck on Selma...
Jeb Singleton
Jeb Singleton

Back to top Go down

Arkenstone Vineyards: A Winery With A Very Serious Future (w/pics) - Page 2 Empty Re: Arkenstone Vineyards: A Winery With A Very Serious Future (w/pics)

Post  Rich K0rzenk0 Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:11 pm

Steve Manzi wrote:Roy,

Thanks for the info and the heads up. I just joined the mailing list, and also sent a quick e-mail mentioning where I got the heads up. From you, but more importantly, from this Forum.

I think it would be a good idea for others to do the same. Get the wineries coming here, and it will help build the site. cheers

Good Point, and good P/R.

I've never thought of myself as being a mailing list whore but I'm starting to feel a bit slutty.
Rich K0rzenk0
Rich K0rzenk0

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Piper Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:05 pm

I was gonna plop this on eBob, but cut and pasted it here first in celebration of this little board venture. What a Face
Roy Piper
Roy Piper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2