Welcome to the Travel Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to the Travel Forum

Post  Todd F r e n c h on Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:45 pm

You requested it, we provided it!

Mel should be able to fill this whole forum by herself...

_________________
If you have legs, and you are flammable, you are never blocking a fire exit -Mitch Hedberg
avatar
Todd F r e n c h
Admin

Posts : 381
Join date : 2009-01-19
Location : The South of California

View user profile http://wineberserkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the Travel Forum

Post  mel hill on Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:37 pm

Todd F r e n c h wrote:

Mel should be able to fill this whole forum by herself...

What? I thought it was only going to be a vasectomy? affraid

How about using full names....
avatar
mel hill

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the Travel Forum

Post  Todd F r e n c h on Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:42 pm

mel hill wrote:
Todd F r e n c h wrote:

Mel should be able to fill this whole forum by herself...

What? I thought it was only going to be a vasectomy? affraid

How about using full names....
Sorry Mel, I'm talking about Mel - Melissa McCall, who is in a perma-state of travel

_________________
If you have legs, and you are flammable, you are never blocking a fire exit -Mitch Hedberg
avatar
Todd F r e n c h
Admin

Posts : 381
Join date : 2009-01-19
Location : The South of California

View user profile http://wineberserkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the Travel Forum

Post  Melissa McCall on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:16 am

Todd F r e n c h wrote:
Sorry Mel, I'm talking about Mel - Melissa McCall, who is in a perma-state of travel

Malarky! Poppycock! I've been home for almost six straight days now.

And personally, I vote to reserve "Mel" for Mel Hill. May I be Melissa?
avatar
Melissa McCall
MaoDerator

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the Travel Forum

Post  K V a s t o l a on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:52 am

This is great! A very useful forum. Not that I have any travel coming up soon, but I think it's a very good idea. cheers
avatar
K V a s t o l a

Posts : 35
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Delmar, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the Travel Forum

Post  Cris Whetstone on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:53 am

Melissa McCall wrote:
Todd F r e n c h wrote:
Sorry Mel, I'm talking about Mel - Melissa McCall, who is in a perma-state of travel

Malarky! Poppycock! I've been home for almost six straight days now.

And personally, I vote to reserve "Mel" for Mel Hill. May I be Melissa?
I thought you were "Mhel"?

_________________
WetRock
avatar
Cris Whetstone
MaoDerator

Posts : 246
Join date : 2009-01-19
Location : Anaheim, OC, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the Travel Forum

Post  Michael Bowden on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:29 am

Very nice idea.
avatar
Michael Bowden

Posts : 142
Join date : 2009-01-19
Location : Atlanta, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the Travel Forum

Post  Terence T-Bone Livingston on Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:23 am

What are we supposed to do here? Talk about upcoming travel, or travel we just completed.

Deals on airfare? Hotels? Whassup!?!?!?!?
avatar
Terence T-Bone Livingston
Fro-terator
Fro-terator

Posts : 200
Join date : 2009-01-19
Location : Sta. Rita Hills

View user profile http://www.fiddleheadcellars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to the Travel Forum

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum