Wine Berserkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TN: 1989 Philip LeClerc Gevrey Chambertin 1er Cru

2 posters

Go down

TN: 1989 Philip LeClerc Gevrey Chambertin 1er Cru Empty TN: 1989 Philip LeClerc Gevrey Chambertin 1er Cru

Post  Philip Ro b ert Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:01 pm

None of that kirsch and blue stones crap here...
Drank a bottle on both Monday and Tuesday night from the same batch. had the rest from the second bottle last night. Pretty wine, tart, acidic, cherries..nose was killer, you could smell it several feet away.
Liked it, really enjoyed it, but fruit was on the decline....still very enjoyable...thumbs up
Philip Ro b ert
Philip Ro b ert

Back to top Go down

TN: 1989 Philip LeClerc Gevrey Chambertin 1er Cru Empty Re: TN: 1989 Philip LeClerc Gevrey Chambertin 1er Cru

Post  Michael Bowden Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:02 am

Philip Robert wrote:you could smell it several feet away.

But could you smell it from 3 tables away?

Love the Burgs....and since I've had this several times with you i know its quite nice. Glad that your enjoying these.
Michael Bowden
Michael Bowden

Back to top Go down

TN: 1989 Philip LeClerc Gevrey Chambertin 1er Cru Empty Re: TN: 1989 Philip LeClerc Gevrey Chambertin 1er Cru

Post  Philip Ro b ert Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:13 pm

4 tables away!

These have been really enjoyable, and I have found they certainly get better with a lot of airtime. I believe I still have a few left for FF2
Philip Ro b ert
Philip Ro b ert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum