Wine Berserkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freeman Wines - anyone barrel tasted the 07's?

4 posters

Go down

Freeman Wines - anyone barrel tasted the 07's? Empty Freeman Wines - anyone barrel tasted the 07's?

Post  Philip Ro b ert Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Mailers suck, but I love Ed Kurtzman's wines...especially the Keefer! So I bought a dozen

Anybody tasted the 07's

Is that better for you Michael?

Last edited by Philip Robert on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Philip Ro b ert
Philip Ro b ert

Back to top Go down

Freeman Wines - anyone barrel tasted the 07's? Empty Re: Freeman Wines - anyone barrel tasted the 07's?

Post  Michael Bowden Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:11 pm

Mailer threads are terrible.....Todd, perhaps a sub-forum for these wastes of space?
Michael Bowden
Michael Bowden

Back to top Go down

Freeman Wines - anyone barrel tasted the 07's? Empty Re: Freeman Wines - anyone barrel tasted the 07's?

Post  Ian Dorin Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:35 pm

mmmmm....Keefer Ranch. Curious as to how the Occidental is. Just had the Failla, wonderful wine.

Ian Dorin

http://www.WineLibrary.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bowden Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:51 pm

Much better.....

The issue that I have is when people say "I just got the XXXXX mailer".....I mean who gives a shit. Now, if you say, "I just got the XXXXX mailer, and I dont see any reviews, etc... how is the wine" I can deal with that.

Thank you for listening.
Michael Bowden
Michael Bowden

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Ro b ert Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:08 am

points well taken...
I have enjoyed these wines from older vintages, but with as much hype as the 07s are getting I am very interested
Philip Ro b ert
Philip Ro b ert

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bowden Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:58 am

Philip Robert wrote:points well taken...
I have enjoyed these wines from older vintages, but with as much hype as the 07s are getting I am very interested

See how easy that was?

FF#2 for ever.
Michael Bowden
Michael Bowden

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Ro b ert Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:59 am

hell to the yes
Philip Ro b ert
Philip Ro b ert

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony V e l e b i l Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:59 pm

Philip Robert wrote:Mailers suck, but I love Ed Kurtzman's wines...especially the Keefer! So I bought a dozen

Anybody tasted the 07's

Yup...tasted the entire lineup just before Christmas...didn't take notes but thought they were all really good especially the Akiko's Cuvee. Some had been open all day as Ken and Akkiko had been pouring the wines at an event earlier in the day before we caught up to them for a Christmas party.

disclaimer: I am friends with Ed Kurtzman (just helped bottle the 07 Roar Syrahs and Chardonnay) and with Ken and Akkiko Freeman.
Tony V e l e b i l
Tony V e l e b i l

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Ro b ert Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:20 am

Thanks for the reply Tony, I went ahead and ordered a bunch since its hard to go wrong with either ed or these vineyards
Philip Ro b ert
Philip Ro b ert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down