Wine Berserkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paula Deen - dear God, please help me

+2
mike pobega
Bob Wood
6 posters

Go down

Paula Deen - dear God, please help me Empty Paula Deen - dear God, please help me

Post  Bob Wood Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:46 pm

She's making chicken soup. The usual stuff . . . chicken, onion, carrot, celery, parsley, salt, pepper, bay leaf - and three goddamn bouillion cubes! WTF?
Bob Wood
Bob Wood
Technical Admin

Back to top Go down

Paula Deen - dear God, please help me Empty Re: Paula Deen - dear God, please help me

Post  mike pobega Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:51 pm

"Hi Ya'all. Hows your blood pressure ya'all?"

loser.
mike pobega
mike pobega

Back to top Go down

Paula Deen - dear God, please help me Empty Re: Paula Deen - dear God, please help me

Post  Michael Bowden Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:52 pm

One must wonder how her heart hasn't stopped yet.
Michael Bowden
Michael Bowden

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Wood Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:54 pm

We need a Racheal thread. Has she done anything worthy of smart-ass commentary lately?
Bob Wood
Bob Wood
Technical Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bowden Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Bob Wood wrote:We need a Racheal thread. Has she done anything worthy of smart-ass commentary lately?

Just for you Bob

https://wineberserkers.forumotion.com/food-f4/the-official-bob-wood-rachel-ray-thread-t138.htm
Michael Bowden
Michael Bowden

Back to top Go down

Post  mike pobega Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:11 pm

Michael Bowden wrote:
Bob Wood wrote:We need a Racheal thread. Has she done anything worthy of smart-ass commentary lately?

Just for you Bob

https://wineberserkers.forumotion.com/food-f4/the-official-bob-wood-rachel-ray-thread-t138.htm

Yah, she woke this morning......
Yummo!
mike pobega
mike pobega

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Kenney Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:53 pm

mike pobega wrote:"Hi Ya'all. Hows your blood pressure ya'all?"

loser.

That made the recent five pounds on my stomach jiggle. Gotta get on the Simmons' plan.

Well done,

Robert Kenney

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Wood Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:18 am

Unbelieveable. Paula followed by fat Rachael, then thin Rachael, and now a teppanyaki chef (Benihana) contest. This is painful. Good thing it's just on in the background and I'm multi-tasking.
Bob Wood
Bob Wood
Technical Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mike pobega Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:26 am

That guy from Reno sucked.....
mike pobega
mike pobega

Back to top Go down

Post  Linda Baehr Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:14 am

Bob Wood wrote:She's making chicken soup. The usual stuff . . . chicken, onion, carrot, celery, parsley, salt, pepper, bay leaf - and three goddamn bouillion cubes! WTF?

What, no mayo? Shocked
Linda Baehr
Linda Baehr

Back to top Go down

Post  Nancy Dolce Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:05 am

Linda Baehr wrote:
Bob Wood wrote:She's making chicken soup. The usual stuff . . . chicken, onion, carrot, celery, parsley, salt, pepper, bay leaf - and three goddamn bouillion cubes! WTF?

What, no mayo? Shocked

No buttah?
Nancy Dolce
Nancy Dolce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum