Wine Berserkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garagise Blog redux

5 posters

Go down

Garagise Blog redux Empty Garagise Blog redux

Post  James N U R T H E N Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:52 pm

This was one of my favourite threads on TOBB - any other Garagiste fans here who want to contribute?

I just got another case delivered but sadly not quite early enough to try the Domaine La Blaque which Jon was pimping again last night.

The magnums of CdR today are tempting but the price ends up being just a bit too high for CdR - even if it is "Bottled expressly for you (a few days ago) from the best material available"

James N U R T H E N

Back to top Go down

Garagise Blog redux Empty Re: Garagise Blog redux

Post  Cris Whetstone Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:01 pm

Good idear James. That thread disappearing was one of the more surreal things that has happened lately. I'll try to post some notes here soon. I also have another case that was shipped this week. Always a mystery as to what you will get. Cool
Cris Whetstone
Cris Whetstone
MaoDerator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Smith Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Where do you sign up for the emails?
Rick Smith
Rick Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  James N U R T H E N Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:12 pm

Rick Smith wrote:Where do you sign up for the emails?
http://garagistewine.com/

Don't do it unless you enjoy getting "mystery" boxes of wine 6 months later and wondering why you bought 3 bottles of wine from Mallorca made from Callet Very Happy

(I really enjoy the weird and wacky stuff though)

James N U R T H E N

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoni Ovadia Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:21 pm

I love and hate Garagiste. Some great prices on some interesting wines, but before you know it, you've ordered 4 cases of wine.
Yoni Ovadia
Yoni Ovadia

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd F r e n c h Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:58 am

James N U R T H E N wrote:This was one of my favourite threads on TOBB - any other Garagiste fans here who want to contribute?

I just got another case delivered but sadly not quite early enough to try the Domaine La Blaque which Jon was pimping again last night.

The magnums of CdR today are tempting but the price ends up being just a bit too high for CdR - even if it is "Bottled expressly for you (a few days ago) from the best material available"
$39 is too high?
Todd F r e n c h
Todd F r e n c h
Admin

https://wineberserkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James N U R T H E N Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:02 am

Todd F r e n c h wrote:
James N U R T H E N wrote:This was one of my favourite threads on TOBB - any other Garagiste fans here who want to contribute?

$39 is too high?
For a CdR? It is on the high end - especially after you figure in magnum shipping rates.

James N U R T H E N

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum