Wine Berserkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TN: 01 Lisini, Brunello d M

3 posters

Go down

TN: 01 Lisini, Brunello d M Empty TN: 01 Lisini, Brunello d M

Post  Otto Dobre Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:20 am

Not a bad wine. Very traditional as it shows no oak. Fruity, acidic and good all around. Since I got it for $30 it's good deal on Brunello, but for my experiance is not enough to differentiate between any wines from this grape. As good as Chianti (Classico or Riserva) or Rosso. My book 88-90.

BTW my favorite BdM from 01 are the Costanti and Lazaretti, both 94-96.

Otto
Otto Dobre
Otto Dobre

Back to top Go down

TN: 01 Lisini, Brunello d M Empty Re: TN: 01 Lisini, Brunello d M

Post  Todd F r e n c h Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:22 am

Otto Dobre wrote:Not a bad wine. Very traditional as it shows no oak. Fruity, acidic and good all around. Since I got it for $30 it's good deal on Brunello, but for my experiance is not enough to differentiate between any wines from this grape. As good as Chianti (Classico or Riserva) or Rosso. My book 88-90.

Otto
Dude, I freaking HATE you! Did you see my post on the pre-Falltacular dinner, or did you just HAPPEN to point out that '01 Costanti is a fantastic BDM within days of my post??
Todd F r e n c h
Todd F r e n c h
Admin

https://wineberserkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Whetstone Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:23 am

Todd is on it. That was a nice wine.
Cris Whetstone
Cris Whetstone
MaoDerator

Back to top Go down

Post  Otto Dobre Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Todd F r e n c h wrote:
Otto Dobre wrote:Not a bad wine. Very traditional as it shows no oak. Fruity, acidic and good all around. Since I got it for $30 it's good deal on Brunello, but for my experiance is not enough to differentiate between any wines from this grape. As good as Chianti (Classico or Riserva) or Rosso. My book 88-90.

Otto
Dude, I freaking HATE you! Did you see my post on the pre-Falltacular dinner, or did you just HAPPEN to point out that '01 Costanti is a fantastic BDM within days of my post??

Todd, here is my post on the Costanti. Glad I have some the Riservas too!Costanti Post
Otto Dobre
Otto Dobre

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd F r e n c h Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:14 pm

Otto Dobre wrote:
Todd F r e n c h wrote:

Otto

Todd, here is my post on the Costanti. Glad I have some the Riservas too!Costanti Post
you SUCK! You got it for $42 each??? Ugh. Why can't this recession bring down the price of Costanti?
Todd F r e n c h
Todd F r e n c h
Admin

https://wineberserkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum