Wine Berserkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lists that I just wish to be on__already!

+9
mike pobega
Jeb Singleton
Bill Tex Landreth
Zachary L A N G
Yoni Ovadia
Todd F r e n c h
William Segui
Brandon Miller
Robert Kenney
13 posters

Go down

Lists that I just wish to be on__already! Empty Lists that I just wish to be on__already!

Post  Robert Kenney Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:19 am

For christmas sake, I want to be on SQN, Cayuse and Bryant(only because of M. Aubert)...

What about yooze?

Robert Kenney

Back to top Go down

Lists that I just wish to be on__already! Empty Re: Lists that I just wish to be on__already!

Post  Brandon Miller Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:21 am

Rivers Marie and Screaming Eagle (f-n 6 years already!)
Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

http://www.colemannicole.com

Back to top Go down

Lists that I just wish to be on__already! Empty Re: Lists that I just wish to be on__already!

Post  Robert Kenney Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:27 am

Screagle, though....ouch! At those prices...can't seem to warm up.

Robert Kenney

Back to top Go down

Post  William Segui Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:29 am

I want full allocation at Carlisle, this no soup for you on half the offering is for common-folk. I'm full freight paying ITB, damnit. I'm special!!
William Segui
William Segui

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Kenney Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:43 am

William Segui wrote:I want full allocation at Carlisle, this no soup for you on half the offering is for common-folk. I'm full freight paying ITB, damnit. I'm special!!

Don't get me wrong...I love Mike's stuff, but I got jaded with the '04 Termes for 18.99 and the '04 Villacreces for 29.00 and '04 Cyclo for 33. All smoke just about anything on Planet Earf. Also, don't get me started on the 10.98 Pesquie '05...can't wait for the '07. I'd rather purchase 60 of those with my dollars than anything else!

Best,

Kenney

Robert Kenney

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd F r e n c h Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:45 am

William Segui wrote:I want full allocation at Carlisle, this no soup for you on half the offering is for common-folk. I'm full freight paying ITB, damnit. I'm special!!
I've got my allocation that I'm not taking, if you want it...

Lists that I just wish to be on__already! Carlisle09
Todd F r e n c h
Todd F r e n c h
Admin

https://wineberserkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  William Segui Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:08 am

Robert Kenney wrote:

Don't get me wrong...I love Mike's stuff, but I got jaded with the '04 Termes for 18.99 and the '04 Villacreces for 29.00 and '04 Cyclo for 33. All smoke just about anything on Planet Earf. Also, don't get me started on the 10.98 Pesquie '05...can't wait for the '07. I'd rather purchase 60 of those with my dollars than anything else!

I'm really stoked for 07 CdR. I wish I would have bought cases of the Clos du Caillou CdR 05. For $18/btl, nothing beats that. And 06 Juan Gil - I love it for $12. But I think the question was mailing list and to be honest, I'm on the ones I want.
William Segui
William Segui

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoni Ovadia Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:16 am

Although I'm passing on mailers left and right, SQN and Saxum would be right up my alley...
Yoni Ovadia
Yoni Ovadia

Back to top Go down

Post  Zachary L A N G Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:59 pm

SQN, HSS and Quilceda would be nice!
Zachary L A N G
Zachary L A N G
MaoDerator

http://www.lawdoctors.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Tex Landreth Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:07 pm

SQN...that's about all that I really covet.
Bill Tex Landreth
Bill Tex Landreth
MaoDerator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeb Singleton Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:15 pm

I just covet Selma. I'd take her over SQN.
Jeb Singleton
Jeb Singleton

Back to top Go down

Post  mike pobega Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Screaming Eagle- even if I never drink it Very Happy
Scholium - the original 54ish stuff (or is it 53?)

Other than that, Mike is happy. Smile
Got Jones, Maybach & Schrader.

Last edited by mike pobega on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
mike pobega
mike pobega

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Kenney Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:29 pm

mike pobega wrote:...Schrader.

That'd be nice, also.

Robert Kenney

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad Swallow Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:15 pm

I am on the wait list for Carlisle, Cayuse and Maybach and would like to get offers from any of them. I got an offer from Saxum last Fall but not this Spring, so I'd like to move up from JV to the varsity there.
Brad Swallow
Brad Swallow

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad Swallow Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Brad Swallow wrote:I got an offer from Saxum last Fall but not this Spring, so I'd like to move up from JV to the varsity there.

A few hours after I made this post, I got a surprise email from Saxum telling me I was running out of time to order. My allocation, which was non-existent as recently as this weekend, was one each of Heart Stone and Booker. Much better than nothing -- my order is in.
Brad Swallow
Brad Swallow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Whetstone Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Brad Swallow wrote:
Brad Swallow wrote:I got an offer from Saxum last Fall but not this Spring, so I'd like to move up from JV to the varsity there.

A few hours after I made this post, I got a surprise email from Saxum telling me I was running out of time to order. My allocation, which was non-existent as recently as this weekend, was one each of Heart Stone and Booker. Much better than nothing -- my order is in.
Interesting. I delayed last week also as I was going to call them so I didn't have to order full 3 packs but when I went to look the other day I had nothing allocated so I figured I was too late. I would still like to order 2-4 bottles if I can.
Cris Whetstone
Cris Whetstone
MaoDerator

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon Miller Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:19 pm

Just got a call from Thomas brown and I'll be on the list next go around. Missed this one by three weeks on the list. Exclamation
Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

http://www.colemannicole.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Anderson Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:45 pm

The bummer is, you've got to be careful what you wish for. Once you get there, the commitment starts and you gotta buy or fly. I was once on the Araujo and Alban lists. One miss and bye-bye.
Eric Anderson
Eric Anderson

http://www.grape-nutz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve Saxon Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:51 pm

The only mailer I went with this year was Carlisle and that was not a full allocation. I didn't bother with Pride, QC and others because after shipping and tax they're more than I can find it at my local super market or online. SHH was offered this year for $225(?), I bought it for $155.

I wish I was on SQN but that's it.
Steve Saxon
Steve Saxon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum