Wine Berserkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Dehlinger Newletter just hit

5 posters

Go down

Spring Dehlinger Newletter just hit Empty Spring Dehlinger Newletter just hit

Post  Terence T-Bone Livingston Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:14 am

'06 / 07 Chards
'06 Claret
'06 Est. Syrah
'06 Est. Pinot

Nothing over $48 / bottle, minus 10% discount on case mix and match.

Gotta love Tommy-D!
Terence T-Bone Livingston
Fro-terator
Fro-terator

http://www.fiddleheadcellars.com

Back to top Go down

Spring Dehlinger Newletter just hit Empty Re: Spring Dehlinger Newletter just hit

Post  Todd F r e n c h Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:23 am

I just got mine, too...dammit! It will be REALLY hard not to buy from this one
Todd F r e n c h
Todd F r e n c h
Admin

https://wineberserkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Spring Dehlinger Newletter just hit Empty Re: Spring Dehlinger Newletter just hit

Post  Terence T-Bone Livingston Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:27 am

I passed on the library release a few weeks back, but don't think I can on this. Time to get that male-hooker job back (Hey, anyone see Rick Smith?)
Fro-terator
Fro-terator

http://www.fiddleheadcellars.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glenn Levine Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:28 pm

i also purposefully passed on the library days. anyone ever had the Claret in other vintages?
Glenn Levine
Glenn Levine

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd F r e n c h Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:25 pm

At the pre-Falltacular offline last night, we had an '04 Dehlinger RRV pinot - it's still 'young' for a Dehlinger, but it was spot on, to me. I believe it was open for a few hours by this time.

I look forward to my Dehlingers in the cellar - still, I passed on the last mailer.
Todd F r e n c h
Todd F r e n c h
Admin

https://wineberserkers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Wood Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:14 pm

I used to be on the mailing list but dropped off. I wouldn't drink a Dehlinger wine if he paid me to do it.

A friend had a corked bottle of syrah. He wrote to the winery and they demanded that he send the wine back to them. Fortunately, he hadn't dumped it, so he did. They reluctantly gave him a credit for what they deemed a slightly corked bottle. Screw slightly. Corked is like pregnant. You either are or you aren't - there are no degrees.
Bob Wood
Bob Wood
Technical Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Franks Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:50 am

Bob,

If you don't like and appreciate Dehlinger then I have to seriously question your preference for great wines especially at their prices. I'm clearly a know Dehlinger nut but one would be hard-pressed to find a winery with such a great selection with top quality in that QPR range.

Are you strictly Oregon at this point? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Phillip Franks
Phillip Franks

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Wood Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:06 am

Phil, I like the wines and never said I didn't, though I haven't had one in a long time. My problem is with the way they dealt with a customer service issue.
Bob Wood
Bob Wood
Technical Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum