Wine Berserkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saxum question

5 posters

Go down

Saxum question Empty Saxum question

Post  Zachary L A N G Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:57 am

I made the list for the Fall 2008 release, but didn't get an email for the Spring 2009 release. Did I miss it, or does making one, not necessarily mean you make the other.
Zachary L A N G
Zachary L A N G
MaoDerator

http://www.lawdoctors.com

Back to top Go down

Saxum question Empty Re: Saxum question

Post  Joe Hauck Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:44 am

Good question Zach, I didn't get the spring offer either.
Joe Hauck
Joe Hauck

Back to top Go down

Post  Zachary L A N G Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:45 am

Makes me feel better that i'm not alone. I was afraid I missed it and would get moved down the list! SUCH PRESSURE!
Zachary L A N G
Zachary L A N G
MaoDerator

http://www.lawdoctors.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hauck Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:50 am

I hear ya. Now I'll have to buy on the secondary market which will be at the top of my price point right now!!!
Joe Hauck
Joe Hauck

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Whetstone Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:49 am

The Broken Stones and James Berry go out to more peoples. Last year so did the Heartstone. Looks like you guys might get in on the Heartstone and Booker the way its going. Bone Rock sold out before I got there today but I already committed to some from friends.

Speaking of which another "friend" was supposed to sell me some 05's but he doesn't seem to answer emails about that even when two other people are involved. Hmmmmm...... tongue
Cris Whetstone
Cris Whetstone
MaoDerator

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Tex Landreth Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:49 pm

Cris Whetstone wrote:The Broken Stones and James Berry go out to more peoples. Last year so did the Heartstone. Looks like you guys might get in on the Heartstone and Booker the way its going. Bone Rock sold out before I got there today but I already committed to some from friends.

Speaking of which another "friend" was supposed to sell me some 05's but he doesn't seem to answer emails about that even when two other people are involved. Hmmmmm...... tongue

I drank them already with Zach. BTW, I never heard from you guys on what you wanted to do.
Bill Tex Landreth
Bill Tex Landreth
MaoDerator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri Shapiro Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:22 pm

I emailed Justin, as I also received a Fall Offer but didn't get an allocation this time, even in the 2nd wave. They apparently had a lot less wine this release, but if there is anything leftover from the first 2 waves, we will get a small offer. I'm not holding my breath so I did agree to share someone else's allocation.
Sherri Shapiro
Sherri Shapiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down